cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Calls only

TC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone has been working well and suddenly it's showing emergency calls only. Can't call out and receive calls. Pls advise.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Of course I can @TC, can you send me your number via private message ?

Thank you 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

TC

Hi Mary - yes, if you can help me look into it that would be great! thanks.

TC

TC

thanks for the advice - i did take the sim card out and put it back. still the same. no change.

i didn't have a chance to try the sim card on another phone though.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @TC

Please let us know if you need us to look into this for you.

We would be more than happy to 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Any news here? Hopefully all is well now, if not please let us know.

bryanbreguet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried rebooting it? I know it's a crappy advice but it might work.

Also, if you go in the settings and try to manually select your network, after it scanned, do you indeed see any network? [If you have an Android phone: go into settings, then cellular netowkr, then Network operator. Let it scan for a while (can be slow) and see if it detects networks, including PM]

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello there. Might be a problem with sim card/smartphone after a drop. Usually pop-up out of the tray. Can you remove the sim and add it back to see if any result ? And restart your phone after.

Also if this doesn't work if possible : can you switch the sim card into another smartphone to see if that get services? If this will work it might be a damaged sim card.

Need Help? Let's chat.