cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

Carrigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there! My calls have been getting dropped. At first, it was 15-30 minutes into the call. Now, it's about 1-10 minutes into the call. The calls are always from cell phone to either landline or cell phone. My account is activated, my cell phone brand new, and I have full bars of service. I live in a major city center and it doesn't matter where I am either when they drop. Can I get some help!  

2 REPLIES 2

Carrigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome, Will! Thanks for letting me know. I'll test out your trick as this wasn't the first time, but today was way worse! Hopefully, the issue gets resolved!

Carrigan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carrigan, is this a recent issue or ongoing?  There is an ongoing system issue resulting in service disruption.  The sympton you describe is not consistent with the service disruption problem, but you never know.  If this problem was something that occurred today only, then it will probably go away when they resolve whatever is affecting the system.  Alternatively, do you have a different phone to test out just to make sure the phone is not the cause of the problem.  Maybe also, remove the SIM card and reinsert it to ensure it is making good contact with the SIM reader. 

Need Help? Let's chat.