cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

donnarosa01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I somehow paid my phone bill twice how can I get the second amount returned?

6 REPLIES 6

donnarosa01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your response I’m just very disappointed this was a stupid accident and normally I wouldn’t have a problem leaving it but I’m having some financial issues this month and really need that money back! Oh well live and learn I guess!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@drmartin wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@donnarosa01 you problably can't.  The good news is the money will sit in your available funds balance and your next renewal will be "free" (already paid for).

This is the far more sensible response.  Don't spend all that time for what will be used in less than a months time!

@drmartin thanks!  I'll just point out that it could be as much as 90 days (essentially 3 months) rather than just 30 (essentially 1 month), depending on the plan @donnarosa01 is on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@donnarosa01 you problably can't.  The good news is the money will sit in your available funds balance and your next renewal will be "free" (already paid for).

This is the far more sensible response.  Don't spend all that time for what will be used in less than a months time!

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

popping

@donnarosa01

You should send a private message to moderator.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.