cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged

JTGAz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is set so I call in and manually make a payment with my credit card over the phone. Last time I did it it said it could not process my payment and so I tried again and it was successful. However looking at my bank records I see I was charged twice even though my account balance is now at $0. I submitted a ticket but strongly feel that the process is inadequate. There should be a place where you can describe exactly what happened hence why I am doing it here.

1 REPLY 1

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@JTGAz 

Are you sure ones not a pre-authorization charge?

Usually there is preauth then then the actual charge and the pre-authorization drops. Sometimes a few days later it takes for the pre-authorization to disappear....

May say pending in bank or authorized but not posted...then once posted the pre-authorization (authorized not posted) usually drops at same time however there are times it could last a few days before it disappears.

Send moderators a private message you can then describe exactly what happened. Keep an eye out on envelope at top. That's your inbox and where they will respond.

Click below link to write them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.