cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do other customers want the 180 day option as much as I do?

BetaKam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would love to pay less by paying for 180 days up front.  When will this option be available?  

Do others want this option as much as I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

I think 180 day bill cycle is a bit long, maybe 90 day, but I am equally wanting to see more features added, More data Options, International Txt, SMS Short Code premium messaging, US + International Roaming, Data stick or Special Sim for Tabs, NFC Sims, the pot roast of stuff that just keeps ppl coming for more. But other than that, PM is definitely Awesome. Keep up the excellent work, can't wait for the final product to take shape, and looking forward

Vostok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, I'm not all that interested in the 180 day option as much as I'm interested in having more data options [not just 1 or 4 GB], having the ability to use short code SMS and text internationally.

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Cyber We can't reveal too many trade secrets Smiley Happy

Nothing too secretive, rather we've got a little more detail here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/What-is-the-10-charge/m-p/3729#M576

We'll be sure to keep the Community up to speed.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Mat_F, I was talking about the 180 days option. I'm really curious to see what you will offer when this option will become available.

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Cyber What are you curious about?

@BetaKam I'm glad to see you're interested... Keep close to the Community for any insights, opportunities, ideas, etc. Smiley Happy

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

I am also very curious to know what is behind this option.

For sure, this option will be available once the BETA phase end.

Need Help? Let's chat.