cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working - help?

jdodd1079
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi,

My data stopped working today, when I checked my account to see how much I had left, it's not showing my usage like it used to. I have 10 days left on my plan before it renews, is there a mod that can check in for me before I buy some more to carry over?
@Shazia_K
6 REPLIES 6

Shadab_K
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my data stopped working. I have a OnePlus 3. Last night it was working fine. But this morning it stopped working for some reason. I didn't use up all my data. My friend has the same phone and same plan and his works fine.I can call and text (they seem to be working) but my data just stopped. HELP!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @jdodd1079

I can confirm you've used up all your data Robot Frustrated

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to send me a message! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

lampthis

@mimmo@ShawnC13 boy, you guys are fast.

lampthis

If it's no longer showing on account overview page, it's quite possible you have used up your data.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jdodd1079  if you are no longer see your data usage in the addon area you have used up all of your plan data.  You can either buy an additional data addon that is used only when your out of your plad data or you can wait for the next 10 days only using wifi.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My understanding is that if the data addon dissapears from you selfserve that means it has been all used up.

You can either buy an  data addon as a stop gap or possibly just renew your current plan being only 10 days it might e worth it...  to determine follow this formula  plan cost/ total plan days.x days left.  if that is less than the data addon i think it is worth it to renew plan rather than buying the data addon.  if you are on a 90 day $120 plan that works out to be $1.30 /day x 10 days = $13.30.  

also check out data witness or my data manager as ways to track your data usage

Need Help? Let's chat.