cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DId something happen to the Community / Webserver today

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I don't know if it's my work computer, or if something else has happened, but I've been trying to get to the community all day without any luck until now, and at the moment, the website for the community looks like nothing I've seen before.

I tried on my Nexus 5 ... but it's too small for me to use it there (vision issues).

I am currently running at 150% zoom in Chrome on Windows 7.  This is not fun! 

When I was at regular zoom, the Public Mobile 'sim card' logo whas HUGE, taking up the top of full screen, and the large graphic beneath the sign-in, notification, mail box, and  "franciais" buttons has disapeared.

13 REPLIES 13

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks, @David_J!

🙂

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@David_J killed all hope I had into a promo :'(

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

And just like that, we are back to normal!  

Thanks @David_J!

@bilal684 @Saba, I think all of us are looking daily for PM to launch a promo 😄

Thanks - we've got a temporary fix in but will be working on making sure it's more stable tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.

David_J

Saba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@bilal684 wrote:

I thought they were updating the website for promotions... 😞 Darn it.

I've been checking regularly for just that with all the commotion lately...

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I thought they were updating the website for promotions... 😞 Darn it.

imm1304

Hi @David_J!

Thanks for the update.  Stuff happens.. no worries. 

Sending good luck to the team.. hope they get it all sorted soon.  

mimmo

Thanks for the update @David_J.  great to see action happening.  hopefully you can keep the momentum going and loo at the other glitches 🙂  

inserting this code in a chrome extention called user css  cleans the forum up nicely 

div#app {display: none;}

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi everyone - update from today - we were cleaning up/updating some code in the back end of the website over the last week, and thinking everything was good, pushed the change to our production environment this morning. That's when we started seeing display issues on both the website and the community. Not good.

We fixed the website pretty quickly, but the community is proving more of an issue even after we reverted the website changes. We still have people (local team of developers plus the platform owners) working on it so plan is to have everything sorted soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience to all who are trying to use the community.

David_J

Saba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I even got a page not found error a few times.... This is not a comfortable website to veiw right now. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

KMG

The previous page had Telus at the top, but it did have the normal PM page if you scrolled down (a LONG way).

OK!  I've been having issues at work with the employer's PC, and other websites have been doing very strange things.  But, if it's not just me on this one, I'm not so worried (yet).

Thanks!

PS... When I tried earlier, it was defaulting to a TELUS page that was useless.

KMG

Yup there have been website problems for a few hours now.  It's not just you.

Who knows when it will be fixed...

Need Help? Let's chat.