cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating account

YoungSoonLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there, 

I  would like to create a self serve on-line account but when I put my phone number it says the number is invalid or already created the account.  I don't remember creating a account.  Please advise.  I need to update my credit card information for pre-authorized payment. 

6 REPLIES 6

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@YoungSoonLee Did you activate Public Mobile sim card? If yes, you should've already created an account. If you activated at the store, you are required to create an account, but since you are getting the error, your number is already associated with your email. Use that email to sign in to your self-serve account. If you don't know the password, use Forgot Password to get it reset.

@YoungSoonLee wrote:

Thanks. 

@YoungSoonLee  Are you sure that you didn't create a self serve on-line account before? Try the Forgot Password button, and you may receive email? If not, Italk with SIMON: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. Give as much info as possible.

YoungSoonLee

Thanks. 

@YoungSoonLee wrote:

Whoops how do I do it?  I thought it is a private message. 

@YoungSoonLee  Click on 3 dots and edit.

YoungSoonLee

Whoops how do I do it?  I thought it is a private message. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@YoungSoonLee Please delete your phone number. Try to click "forgot password", maybe you already had self-service account? If you don't receive email, contact moderators to discuss a posible solution: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.