cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing phones for OnePlus Two

Raxater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

First of: I'm thinking of switching to a OnePlus Two very soon considering my iPhone has been a disappointing piece of "technology" recently. Nevertheless, I need to know if it works on the Public Mobile network in Canada.

And if so, how does the Sim transfer work? Is it as easy as pull out/put in?

So yeah, I'm highly ambitious towards this new phone so if you could light my way up I'ld appreciate it.

P.S. Oh and if anyone has na invites... Ye'know...

10 REPLIES 10

Marioo

keep in mind the oneplus 2 also has 2 nano sim card slots if that would be something you plan on using.

maegan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Raxater , I have an invite for the OnePlus2. If you want it please send me your email address. 

Raxater

Very well, thank you.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Raxater, RFD will have some members offer free invite code from time to time for One Plus, and you need to use it very quickly.  I had one time receive it, but after calculating the exchange rate (vs USD) and the shipping brokerage fee, I gave up (the brokerage fee is around USD 40 to 50), and it is likely to be charged (since they are not using US Post Office).  Good luck to your phone hunting.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Members often make invitations available on a first come - first serve basis.

There is a very lengthy thread of invitations being offered free of charge.

FYI.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Why, what can that do for you? I hang out at rfd a bit.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

With regard to invitations, your best source is the cellphone forum of Red Flag Deals. Good luck!

Cheers.

Rockdaddy22
🙂

Raxater
I knew an answer like this would show up. Here, have a bravo.

Rockdaddy22
Yes, just pull it out and put it in, I'm sure she's told you this before. Sorry couldn't resist :)
Need Help? Let's chat.