cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing $90 plan to $150

kevindo27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am currently in the middle of my $90/90 day plan, but I have found out that this plan does not have enough data for me. I am planning on switching to the $150/90day plan, but there are two options: change now or change on renewal date. 

If I chooose the change now option, will I be credited back for the remainder of the $90 plan?

Looking forward to replies and thank you,

Kevin 

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@ kevindo27, Hi there! 

We may send us a private message along with your phone# and PIN# and we shall look into this for you. 

Thank you! 

The million dollar question is how long until renewal date?

If "middle" = 1.5 months then it is probably more expensive to buy the data add on and better to change right away

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevindo27  if you do a plan chane now as mentioned you will forgo any remaining credit.  your best bet is to  continue using your plan as normal until data runs out.  at that point you can decide 

1) continue plan without data  and do a futuredated plan change

2) buy a data addon ($30/gb)

3) renew your plan early

options 1 and 3  tend to be the cheapest options $/ gb. In your case i probably would go with option 3 as you might go through 2 data addons based on your usage.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@kevindo27

No, sadly you will not be credited back. Best option is to pick up a data add-on right now to your existing plan for now, and have it change to the new plan on renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.