cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plans, just renewed and says I have used up all my data

fiver360
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set my plan to change to the 3GB+1GB Bonus plan last month which renewed on October 25th this month and shows up successfully in the account.

However I got a message that said I've used 75% of the data this month the day after renewal which is just not possible. I checked my account and under Data it says "Amount Used" and only shows that I have some Data left from an Add On I had purchased awhile ago.

There is absolutely no way I've used 4GB in one day. I checked my phone's data tracker and from October 15th until today I've used around 600MB. 

I routinely check my data usage to ensure I don't go over, both using the Public Movile self serve account tracking and my phone and sometimes there is a little discreptency between what my phone is telling me, and what PM says I have actually used but never has it missed over 3GB worth of data. 

So what gives? 

data.jpgdata2.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-27-17-49-25.pngScreenshot_2017-10-27-17-49-30 (1).png

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fiver360 as @will13am noted, there is a known issue affecting renewals of some accounts with a 3G data plan (such as my test account, as well as @imm1304's).  Contact the moderator team using the link @ShawnC13 supplied above, and they can reset your data for you manually.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Apparently there's been issues on some 3G speed accounts with the data meter not resetting on renewal.  The moderator team should be able to remedy the situation.

photosbydan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

2+2gb 3G Speed Data?

Looks like there's an issue with the data, best to msg a moderator and have them look into your account.

Just a little tip, you can easily change the date on your android for your billing cycle to the 25th instead of the 15th, will help you keep track easier!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fiver360,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.