cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cha-Ching text

Metal1967
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Got the successful referral text twice now yet I haven’t referred anyone recently.. the text only, no reward.. anyone else have this happen?

38 REPLIES 38

@AE_Collector 

One of my accounts renewed last night/this morning. I got the heads up and I got the thank you at about the usual time. Nothing else. And none of the rewards paid out. I just got around to asking the mods. We'll see how long it takes.

So no “rewards were applied as follows” message, no phantom referral texts AND no rewards were used for your renewal? Did the rewards (likely) disappear and then repopulate the appropriate fields like usual for renewal 30 days from now? Not your account with community rewards?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

So no “rewards were applied as follows” message, no phantom referral texts AND no rewards were used for your renewal? Did the rewards (likely) disappear and then repopulate the appropriate fields like usual for renewal 30 days from now? Not your account with community rewards?

AE_Collector

I wasn't watching it at midnight ET to see if it flipped in or not. It's 6 bucks. But still. I do watch my account before and after to see if anything odd happened each time. It has.

Only easy way to tell would be if your community $$ went there as it would normally go away at renewal and not instantly repopulate that field.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector : I don't direct or do any community reward on my second "data" account.

Maybe PM will make up for getting our hopes up that we had received some new referrals (yet again) by offering us a Referral Bonus that is stackable with a New Customer Promo. Sometime this week would be great timing! It has been awhile....

Anyone else waiting for this at Black Friday to close some New Customer Referrals?

AE_Collector

Here are my renewal messages for two accounts that renegade the same day. Notice that one of my messages seems to have turned into the Cha-Ching message and sure enough, I had phantom $.

AE_Collector

91648D52-12AD-48D7-8621-C72F2022ECB7.jpeg

Vivian_Y
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi Community! 

Thanks for flagging this issue - we'll definitely look into it.

In the meantime, it'll be really helpful if you could DM me your account # so our technical teams can start working on the issue 🙂

@Vivian_Y wrote:

Hi Community! 

Thanks for flagging this issue - we'll definitely look into it.

In the meantime, it'll be really helpful if you could DM me your account # so our technical teams can start working on the issue 🙂

@Vivian_Y 

These are not isolated incidents and are also not specific to certain accounts. I have 4 accounts and it's happening on all of them. This is also not a new phenomenom. This has been going on for years now, the only difference now being that a correction was made so that Public Mobile removes these ficticious referral credtis automatically since a fix was implemented earlier in the year. Honestly, the text messages are starting to annoy your customers as it is now happening daily, so I suggest to at least disable this text message for now.

I got one yesterday. Referral credit went up a $1 was gone this morning lol