cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot process payment.

Dustmills
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I tried to change my plan last week and the system would not accept payment. Autopay failed this morning. My credit card is valid and not locked, all card information has been entered correctly on the public mobile website.

I'm currently without phone service, so will be taking my account to another provider this afternoon if I cannot get this resolved.
2 REPLIES 2

Dustmills
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They're apparently getting the issue resolved. Thanks for the tip. I did end up having to go out and get a pre-paid visa card to get my service back though.

Kinda puts the fact that they think they can charge the same amount as the competitors for their new plans into new perspective. I'm pretty confident that this will be my last 90 days with Public Mobile. Might as well go somewhere that has actual support if I'm going to be paying the same price anyway.

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Have you private messaged the moderator team yet? Most isssues need to go through them since they are the ones with special powers to fix it

Take a look here on how to do that. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...
Need Help? Let's chat.