cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add payment

River
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How is it possible I cannot load phone by calling 611 Cannot use self serve site down. What is this????

7 REPLIES 7

@River wrote:

I am trying to change passwords. Message sent to email by PM but nothing in email spam junk. 

The password reset is under construction.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team to reset the account password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

River

Obviously there still is a BIG PROBLEM.

@cmatassa wrote:

I think their system is experiencing issues at the moment.

I tried to login earlier this morning and it was down.  However, I just logged in now and it worked.  However, it says my plan is expired when I was on auto-pay and scheduled to automatically switch to a new plan today.  I think this may be a system glitch as my phone is still working at the moment.

Generally, this is part of the account transformation at renewal time.  Usually customers are encouraged to just use the service and only examine the account if something stops working.  

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think their system is experiencing issues at the moment.

I tried to login earlier this morning and it was down.  However, I just logged in now and it worked.  However, it says my plan is expired when I was on auto-pay and scheduled to automatically switch to a new plan today.  I think this may be a system glitch as my phone is still working at the moment.

River

I am trying to change passwords. Message sent to email by PM but nothing in email spam junk. 

River

You did not read my post!!!!

vp6853

I think it's *611 for PM.

Also, I was just able to login self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.