cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

saraelspeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've just registered and paid for a months contract on public mobile. When I logged in (with what I thought were the correct details) I was unable to. When I try to reset the password it doesn't recognise my email. i have recieved a welcome email so I know that I am using the correct one. How do I combat this?

4 REPLIES 4

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@saraelspeth wrote:

Hi, 

I've just registered and paid for a months contract on public mobile. When I logged in (with what I thought were the correct details) I was unable to. When I try to reset the password it doesn't recognise my email. i have recieved a welcome email so I know that I am using the correct one. How do I combat this?

Did you sign up at a store? If so then you actually have to sign up for selfserve.publicmobile.ca before you are able to log on. 

@saraelspeth   you can send a message to the Moderator_Team and ask for help!  In the meantime keep trying the log in,  the website is sometimes finiki and won't work for a bit and then work. Moderator_team reply times can be up to 48 hours so be patient.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

saraelspeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately that doesn’t work 😞

GR
Mayor / Maire

@saraelspeth   clear your cache on your computer and try again or try a different browser. Some people have better luck with chrome

Need Help? Let's chat.