cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t remember email address

amcusack83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have two teens with public mobile accounts, and I can’t remember second email address I used. All attempts to reset email have not worked, and I think I locked myself out of first son’s account! Then when I get through to Simon, I have to enter account info! Which I don’t have for either account, so I can’t complete that page!! So confused! 

1 REPLY 1

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@amcusack83 Check all your email accounts for a Welcome Email sent from Public Mobile on the day of sign up. If you still can't find the email address, you will need to reach out to PM CS Agent and they can let you know based on your number and other account details. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.