cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Send MMS

TerraX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I recently transferred my service from Telus to Public Mobile. The first few days after transferring my service to PM the service was great! Better service reception at home than when I was using my Telus SIM (I'm rural and have limited reception at my house) and my MMS messages were working perfectly.

After the initial few days of service the speed and reception at my house decreased to that of when I was a Telus customer prior. I was still able to send MMS messages and pictures without any problem at this point, it would only take a little longer when I was at home due to the bad connection. I was disappointed but figured as long as it worked the same as my Telus service it was still better as it is a much better deal.

However, in the last few weeks I have no longer been able to send MMS messages or photos via my phone. I have no problem receiving the MMS's but am just unable to send and this happens all the time, even in town when I have great speed and full reception.

I am hoping someone can help me to restore my ability to be able to send MMS as this is important for my work. Also if someone has an idea on how I can improve my service to the initial 3 days where I had great reception at home that would be great as it feels as if my connection was throttled down without any of my doing after that (there was a significantly noticeable change in speed and connection at home after these few days).

3 REPLIES 3

thanks for reporting back @TerraX  Enjoy 

TerraX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a support ticket and was helped into resetting my APN on my phone under sim card settings. They also reset the network on their end and it is now working again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @TerraX 

what model is your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.