cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bell porting issue

Wnghiem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

It appears that I'm not the only one having issues with this. 

I can can make outgoing calls and have use of data but that's it. 

I contacted bell and my account is still active as it appears that PM has not sent a request to Bell. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

i activated my Sim on Saturday. 

I have friends looking to join but based off of my experience they are even more hesitant. Maybe it was a mistake to break my contract with Bell and pay the crazy penalty...

Thanks!

Will

6 REPLIES 6

Wnghiem

Hi @Saray_O,

Thanks for your help!

Everything ported over.

That's weird as I tripled checked the account number.

Regardless, it's working now.

Cheers,

Will

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Wnghiem

I'm sorry for the delay in our response! 

I have looked into your account and it seems the port didn't go through because the account number was not input correctly when you submitted the port request. I used the account number that you sent Mary and Shazia to resubmit your port. Bell has not yet answered to the request but the port should complete within the next 2.5 hours. 

Let us know if you need anything else! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Wnghiem

Number still hasn't been ported...

i tried twitter, email, pm...

any other suggestions anymore?

I'm paying for two phones at the moment and can't receive incoming calls and this has become very frustrating. 

Hope someone one in the community can help.

maybe this was a mistake...

Wnghiem

Thanks for the response. 

I pm the mods with my number and bell account number. Fingers crossed they get to it sooner rather than later. 

Cheers,

Will

taniaz

Hi! I am going through the same thing with Bell and have received no answers to my DMs to the moderators. Do you know how long it usually takes for them to reply? Newb here. 

Let me know when your issue gets resolved.

T

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Wnghiem

please contact the mods following the steps below. They've been known to reset your plan start date to the day they fix your issue so you don't lose any of your 90 days that you paid for.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.