cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEING IGNORED BY YOUR NEW PHONE COMPANY

CWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It has been three days since I switched to PM, just like many frustrated new customers, my phone is not working properly. No incoming calls, no texts!!! Someone contacted me to ask my account number, but after I have given them the information, NO RESPONSE AGAIN!!! If PM is not prepare to deal with so many customers, they really should not be offering this promotion.
11 REPLIES 11

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thank you so much Mary, really appreciate all the hard work lately.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Marmar

I've checked your account and the port did not go through due to invalid information provided.

Can you please send a private message to @Shazia_K including the phone number you ported and the account number associated to your old service provider?

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @CWS

I'll get straight to the point, the port has been completed !

Can you try to power cycle your phone and make a call? 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Marmar

Mine isn't working either. Only thing I can say is my 90 days that I paid for better not start until my phone is working properly. 

CWS
@PeterH, when I signed up online, I just followed all the steps, perhaps I missed something regarding porting.... not sure. I guess I will just keep waiting. . Day 4of the PHONE STRUGGLE!!!

CWS
@JaK thks for the hopeful comment. I guess I will just keep waiting......

PeterH

These typically are automated systems, but if things don't line up, it would require someone to manually do it. In this case it sounds like you didn't input your account numbers before starting over the port. Something to consider is porting issues could be from the original carrier with issues and not PM. 

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

WHY DON'T YOU TRY SHOUTING, I'M SURE THAT THEY JUST CAN'T HEAR YOU...

Seriously, you just need to be patient (yes they maybe should have anticipated the amount of work this promo would cause better, but once you are up and running it is definitely worth the bit of trouble getting started).

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

From the when I was contacted to the mods, to when the  "porting team" contacted me was 24 hours.  The good news is your moving further along the process. 🙂  I know it's a little annoying, (went through it too) think of the month to month savings you will likely experience once it's all said and done.  

Probably because there are other issues they are resolving and yours will follow soon. 

CWS

Need Help? Let's chat.