cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Idaken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on autopay. Account was disabled fixed yesterday by moderator and now disabled again today!!!!!!  Require assistance and a fix

4 REPLIES 4

@Idaken wrote:

I am on autopay. Account was disabled fixed yesterday by moderator and now disabled again today!!!!!!  Require assistance and a fix

@Idaken

If its something the moderator team was working on then I suggest sending a message to the moderator team again. Click this to send them a message.

I assume you mean autopay from your title, not account disabled for logging in, so what is the current account status? I didn't even know you could see "disabled"  in self serve, does it say suspended, plan expired, active, or?

If you post a screen shot of your account overview (minus personal details) we can get a better understanding.

Idaken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

(identical threads merged by computergeek541)

@Idaken wrote:

As you already know, if there is an issue specific to your account, you need a moderator to help you. 

You can try reporting your phone as lost/stolen and then resume servcie a few moments later, but other than providing suggestiions such as that, there isn't anything anyone else can do for you.  Also, check to see if you plan status is reported as actived inside your self-serve account.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Idaken wrote:

Sadly, you will want to let the mods know again. Obviously let them know that is reoccurring

Need Help? Let's chat.