cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Sheena1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am set up for autopay but they have not taken my payment and now my service has been suspended.  Do I wait or do I make a payment?

7 REPLIES 7

@Sheena1 wrote:

It tells me to ignore that message if I'm on autopay.  I'm just concerned about being double charged. 

@Sheena1  If your phone is working then ignore the message you plan is going through the renewal process. If your phone is not working then hit the reactivate buttone.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sheena1 if you are double charged, the funds will remain as a credit on your account and will be applied to next month's payment.

@Sheena1 wrote:

It tells me to ignore that message if I'm on autopay.  I'm just concerned about being double charged. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Sheena1 wrote:

I am set up for autopay but they have not taken my payment and now my service has been suspended.  Do I wait or do I make a payment?

Sometimes, autopay doesn't work properly. In order to prevend such problems like yours, it is recommended to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay.

Add funds to account manually with $1 extra than you should pay and reactivate the service. 

jsmarjara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Instead of making payment through credit card you can buy Payment vouchers / instant top-ups from store. In that case you will not get charged double on credit card. ( Safe Side) 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sheena1 Can you log into  "my account "? If you can do so and manually apply payment through the make payment. Then use the reactivate account option. If this fails, contact a moderator. 

@Sheena1 wrote:

Sheena1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sheena1 wrote:

@Sheena1  You must access your selfserve account and hit the re-activate button asap.

Need Help? Let's chat.