cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Failure

xvodax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm disappointed with PM, as my autopay was set for Oct 11, 2017. My 90 plan was not renewed on this date (oct 11, 2017) and I logged in this morning discovering that my account was suspended. So i of course "topped up" my account in order to use it again for 90 days.

is this a known issue with the autopay system? How can I rectify this situation?

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you don't have to worry about the autopay double charging you.  As long as there is enough funds (from voucher or whatever), they won't charge from your credit card.

The payment system will use whatever funds you have available first, and whatever rewards you have. If you do not have enough in the funds to cover the cost of the plan, than autopay will charge you whatever difference is left

xvodax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

will the autopay still go through? even though I've paid the next installment already?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@xvodax, on the main page it gives a date for your plan payment.  I have found that this day is off by one day and the actual day that should be followed is the one int he Rewards sections for your payment date.  The system needs to be fixed as many people experience what you have and see suspended and then put more money in their account, when in fact your account is still active and fully functioning.  Sorry you have experienced this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

did your services stop working?

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

That "suspended" message is a common on the plan re-newal date. If you have service, your account is not truly suspended. I tend not to log into my account on, or a few days after my re-newal date. If i continue to have service, I know auto pay goes through. If not, then I know something happens

Also autopay can go through at any point of the day I found. Sometimes its in the morning, and my last payment was in the afternoon. PM also sends a text when it goes through 

Edit: My only question is, did you have any service during that time when you had to manually top up?

Need Help? Let's chat.