cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App , Public Mobile

PMuser
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I would be happy to get link on the app Android , I didn't found it on Google play.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wonderful, @PMuser.  Hopefully PM take note, I think many of us would enjoy having a mobile app.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

PMuser
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Srlawren

Done.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PMuser, as @7789849803 mentioned, there are a few threads for this in the Public Labs.  This one: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Self-serve-app-and-data-notifications/idi-p... seems to have the most votes.  If you'd like to suggest PM work on this, would you please consider up-voting (clicking the Bravo button) on the idea to add one to the count?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mayor / Maire

@PMuser Thanks for your suggestion - this matter has been posted in our Public Lab, and has also been brought up multiple times here on the community discussion boards.

TBH, I would prefer that all existing kinks be worked out in the PM Activation and Billing systems first. Native Android/iOS apps would surely be nice to have eventually, though. Perhaps once PM is no longer a beta product.

Need Help? Let's chat.