cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon sim card

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public mobile offer $5 sim card shipped by Prime. Sold by Public mobile and shipped by Amazon. Sweet goodness!

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=pd_ybh_a_7?_encoding=UTF8...

8 REPLIES 8

@Olivetree wrote:

Hi, are the SIM cards sold by Amazon reliable and will work? They are called “prepaid SIM cards”. $5. 
Thanks

Yes, they are reliable. You can also order from Canadian Cell Supplies at a cheaper price at $2.99 right now.

Olivetree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, are the SIM cards sold by Amazon reliable and will work? They are called “prepaid SIM cards”. $5. 
Thanks

@killerofmusic wrote:

Public also offers free sim card sometimes for new users. That's how i got mine. Free sim card + 10 bucks credit and a next month free. So the amazon is a good deal but if there is a deal available take the deal one and go to the booth.

Public Mobile does not usually offer free sim cards for new cutomers. Usually, these are in-store promotions by retailers who are independent from Public Mobile.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@farmbot Looks like a sweet offer, and delivered by Amazon in 1-2 days only.

killerofmusic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public also offers free sim card sometimes for new users. That's how i got mine. Free sim card + 10 bucks credit and a next month free. So the amazon is a good deal but if there is a deal available take the deal one and go to the booth.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Pick up a few at that price to make referrals to your friends a lot easier.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@farmbotnice and confusing right? Will look into getting one when I get back home. But great deal for $5

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And if you refer a friend, you get a $10 credit, while the person giving you the referal code gets $1./month off their plan as long as you are a PM customer.

Its a win win deal.

Need Help? Let's chat.