cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Rosie2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate my sim card but the site kept crashing at activation and said the page could not be found. After retrying this about 4 times the site then said that the sim card number I entered when I was putting the details in again is now invalid. 

9 REPLIES 9

Put sim in phone and try calling 611 just to see if sim was activated.  Message would start off with Hello welcome to Public Mobile your next automatic payment will occur blah blah blah..

@Rosie2019 wrote:

I have used chrome and safari and neither will work 😞 

@Rosie2019  If your sim is not activated and you are still having issues then best to submit a ticket and ask PM to activate yur card for you. Give them your sim# and any other info that they might need.

psf.JPG

Rosie2019

I have used chrome and safari and neither will work 😞 

Rosie2019

Yes I got to the payment page a few times and I clicked activate but then the page crashed. I thought it may have been activated but I put it in my phone and it said it hadnt been yet and I tried to log in but it wouldnt accept the details.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That happened to me when I activated a few weeks ago. I used another browser and it worked right away without having to wait.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rosie2019  Were you ever brought to the screen asking for payment?  it might be possible your sim was activated?

if you were going for the 30 day free offer?  you are probably too late as it has expired.  you could possibly ask mods for good will because of the technical issue. 

Rosie2019

Thank you for the reply! 

I left it over night and still not working this morning. There was an offer on when I bought it ending yesterday night and I have a voucher to pay for it too so im worried it will run out. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rosie2019  wait about an hour then try again that will give the system time to clear the sim from the sysyems memory.

dont forget to use a referal to get  a $10 credit on your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rosie2019 wrote:

I was trying to activate my sim card but the site kept crashing at activation and said the page could not be found. After retrying this about 4 times the site then said that the sim card number I entered when I was putting the details in again is now invalid. 

@Rosie2019  When that happens you need to wait at least an hour before trying again in order for the activation lock to clear from the PM syste.

Also a good idea to clear your cache and makes sure Javascript and cookies are enabled within your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.