cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problem - Black Friday

Meelfong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I am new to Public Mobile and unable to activate the black Friday 5G deal. Using the App to activate keeps looping me back to Login page. I saw an earlier post that there are issues with the App. Hopefully, someone can help provide an update. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Meelfong Awesome!! Happy to hear that it ended up working!

Meelfong

Hi Andy85,

I think you are correct. It was the App and Black Friday. There was a delay with processing. I received an email confirming my subscription after. In process of transferring number now. Thank you!

Meelfong

Thank you for your response sarahuwu. I received an update. See response 2.

sarahuwu

I had the same issue and had to reinstall the app before it let me log in and install the esim

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Meelfong ,

It is likely an issue with the app. The site and app have been dysfunctional today but are slowly beginning to work again. You can try to see if the website gives you more success after clearing your cache and using incognito mode. 

If the issue persists tomorrow while all other areas of the site/app are running fine, I would consider opening a ticket:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

An agent will send you a message in your community inbox if that's the case so keep an eye out for a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.