cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problem

AlucardBlack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I received my sim-card not a long time ago and tried to activate sim-card. So it was pretty much straight forward but on the last step system showed me an error "Sorry, your account activation request has failed" But in the next line was "Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed". I received a letter from PM to my email address however I cannot log in into self serve. It just shows me an error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." I tried to restore my password but this option doesn't work because system is "unable to verify my email address". When I'm trying to do a call auto attendant just saying that calls not included in your plan. As well as sms and data don't work at all. However my credit card was charged. So I would like to know when can I log in into self serve and when can I start use public mobile network. Also I applied for autopay option and in confirmation email is said that next AutoPay date is December 1, 2016. Why it's December if I paid $120 for 3 month and next payment should be in February? Please help me. Thank you. I sent a PM to @Shazia_K, hope she'll help.

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's awesome news guys, thanks for the updates.

AlucardBlack

It's been resolved already. Mod did her magic and answered to me, so now everything is working. So yeah, +1 new PM member.

yangsui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New member here. I had the exact same issue activating last night. The mod team resolved it very quickly around noon today. You've already pm'd mods with the required information, it'll just be a matter of time before your issue is resolved.

AlucardBlack

I am sure I selected the right plan. I did everything manually and double checked. And after all amount of money that was blocked from my CC is showing that I checked the right plan and didn't make any mistake.

AlucardBlack

I received that email. I couldn't use my phone number to sign up — I checked that.

McGriff

Not sure about your activation issues, but regarding your auto-pay - are you sure you selected the right plan? When you click on the promo plan for 4GB for $40 for example, the plan selector reverts to default. You have to manually select the choices for your bundle.

fibi200329

hmm i had the same issue where after I activated I could not log on to my self serve account. Did you get an email saying your self-serve account was successfully created? Maybe you could attempt to sign up for one using your phone number and see if that works?

Need Help? Let's chat.