cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating My Account

flavorcrave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I use my account for voicemail while I'm out of country. I've lost my sim and can't receive sms verifications. I want to register access to My Account. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @flavorcrave 

If you want to register access to your account, you can do so here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Please contact Public Mobile moderators for assistance if you're needing other account specific help.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @flavorcrave ,

You lost your SIM (phone?), ...there is a "Change Sim Card" feature in your SELF SERVE account. 

Obtain a new Public Mobile SIM card and go change the SIM number here:

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

If you do not have a SIM to change right away, you can Suspend your service if you’d like to prevent any calls or messages from being sent or received.

Doing so will not keep your plan from expiring; however, it will ensure that your credit card is not charged at your next renewal date if you’re on AutoPay.Just follow these steps:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

Note that after 90 days in suspend, your account will be deactivated permanently so be sure to return to this page if you find your phone or decide to get a new SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.