cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acitivation - problem - local calling area drop down not working

priya1988
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello

I am trying to acitivate my new SIM card but when i proceed to 2nd page of activation the drop down to select local calling area doesnt work. tried 3 different browsers on 2 different laptops. Same result.

Please help me activate my SIM.

Thanks

Priya

13 REPLIES 13

Snoogasm

Hi Mary,

I'm having the same problem where the dropdown list for my region is blank when I'm trying to activate my SIM card. This is only way to contact PM right now in lieu of being able to register. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@joserufo everything is resolved 🙂

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @joserufo

Thank you for your interest in joining PM!

Can you try clearing your cache/cookies on Google Chrome and restart the activation ?

If you are still having trouble, send your SIM card number to me or Shazia_K and we will look into it for you.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hopefully she can solve this for you

joserufo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I have to call out for assistance of a moderator; @Mary_M, @Shazia_K  

Thanks.

joserufo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same exact issues. Tried different browsers/etc. 

Please advise. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @priya1988 @Inkspiller

I'm very sorry to hear about the activation issue, 

I will be glad in assisting you with this process, can you both take a look into your community inbox? I have sent you some info that I need. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @priya1988 and @Inkspiller;

One of the moderators here will likely be able to help you when they come online this morning... @Kalla_A @Mary_M @Shazia_K

Good luck, and welcome to Public Mobile!

Inkspiller

I have the same problem and would very much like some help too.

There's no way (except here) to contact PM if you are not a member, and you can't be without a phone number, that you can't get without...anyways, you get the idea.

Even with different browsers and after clearing caches and going incognito (all the things suggested on other posts on the community) there is no way to get that drop menu to work.

Keep us updated please!

Ink

Have you tried in private or incognito mode? 

PM staff member can also help you activating. 

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A

priya1988

@imm1304 thanks for your reply. 

When i fill the contact us and select sim and acitivation it asks for public mobile number, account number etc. I have not yet activated so don't have these and hence cant submit form.

any other ideas on how to reach PM to get this resolved quickly?

Priya

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hello @priya1988!

Looks like you will need help from the PM side.  The best way forward right now would be to write a webmail to Public Mobile support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link or here:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Click again on Contact Us and select "SIM & Activation" and fill out the webform with all the required info and submit.  

Please post an update by tomorrow morning, we can get a modrator to help you then if still unresolved.

priya1988

Hello,

I have this same problem of the drop down not working. tried 2 different laptops and also 3 different browsers with same result.

Please help me asap as i need SIM card activated.

Thanks

Priya

Need Help? Let's chat.