cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Mooremarco56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can j get my account number when I can't login in to my public mobile account 

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mooremarco56

Can I port a public mobile to never public mobile account 

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is helpful to know. I was wondering where you could find your account number if you were locked out and hadn’t recorded it elsewhere.

@Mooremarco56 wrote:

How can j get my account number when I can't login in to my public mobile account 

If you still have the activation e-mail message sent to you by Public Mobile, opening that message up would be the easiest way to get your account number.  It is listed next to your e-mail address in the "to" field of the header (where a person's name would normally be).  It's not labeled as such (account number), but it's there.   That way, you'll won't need to wait for a moderator response.

Mooremarco56

I have message rhem

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mooremarco56, you will need to contact the moderators via private message in order to get it.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.