cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account wrongly disabled

Seamus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello my account has been wrongly disabled , does anyone out there know who I can talk to about getting my account back to active, I can’t login or call anyone and I have no idea how to find a moderator user name to send a private msg. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

12 REPLIES 12

@Seamus wrote:

Thank you for your reply , I understand that, but it’s been 5 days , no one ever contacted me about the issue, and I’ve reached out several times to moderators but no reply back, is there any other way of contacting someone ?

Sorry, but contacting them through private messaging is the only method  that Public Mobile provides to reach the moderators.

Seamus

Thank you for your reply , I understand that, but it’s been 5 days , no one ever contacted me about the issue, and I’ve reached out several times to moderators but no reply back, is there any other way of contacting someone ?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Seamus  if I understand corretly

1) you did a charge back on your ccedit card

2) then you undid the charge back

From public's point of view they provided service and you took payment back =fraud

They might not have renconsiled the revered charge back. 

In charge back cases iirc pm has required money orders or certified cheque to be sent to them to restart service. 

Also expect a 3-4 day wait for a reply

Seamus

I did pay them and have been , my account was turned off for wrongly being accused of fraud, I don’t owe public mobile any money , is there any other way to get in touch with someone from public mobile ?  I sent a private msg 2 days ago but haven’t heard anything vack

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seamus wrote:

No all of my service is off , no text or call, can’t login to self serve either ,

I think goldilock earlier has all your answers. What service lets you carry on with any service from them if you don't pay. That's all they'll see...non-payment. So no "wrongly disabled" going on here.

But I suppose maybe the mods might possibly be able to revive your service. They might say you have to get a new SIM though.

@Seamus wrote:

No nothing like that! I had an issue with a credit card that was being used fraudulently, The bank pulled all of my payments from January till now, public mobile suspended my account , the bank has since reversed that and all the money has been put back , I have no way of getting in touch with someone to get my account back I’m working order

@Seamus  In that case best to contct PM directly. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Seamuscan you dial 611 to remit payment to unsuspend your account? However, if it was suspended for 90 days, then your SIM is no longer usable, you lost your phone number and would need to buy a new sim and activate it and start over.

Seamus

No all of my service is off , no text or call, can’t login to self serve either ,

Seamus

No nothing like that! I had an issue with a credit card that was being used fraudulently, The bank pulled all of my payments from January till now, public mobile suspended my account , the bank has since reversed that and all the money has been put back , I have no way of getting in touch with someone to get my account back I’m working order

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seamus wrote:

Hello my account has been wrongly disabled , does anyone out there know who I can talk to about getting my account back to active, I can’t login or call anyone and I have no idea how to find a moderator user name to send a private msg. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

If you have a valid payment card registered then you could pay via the 611 service. You can also use a voucher there as well.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

The moderator team can be contacted here @Moderator_Team < Click this.

@Seamus wrote:

Privates messages can be sent to the moderators through this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Are you services still working? Is it just your self serve account that you can't get into?

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Seamus  Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "wrongfully disabled?" Do you mean your account was suspended or deactivated account?

Suspension happens due to lack of payment (or autopay problems) OR suspending onself with the lost/stolen feature through self-serve. In these cases, the account is on hold until paid or until 90 days when the account becomes deactivated.

After 90 days the account becomes deactivated.

If either of these apply to you, how is it considered "wrongly?" if you did not maintain your services?

Need Help? Let's chat.