cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspension

bigdaddytroy72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, it appears my account has been suspened even though I have Autopay enabled and sufficient funds were available. Any mod assistance would be appreciated. TIA.

4 REPLIES 4

bigdaddytroy72

Thanks. Mods messaged.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's a possibility that the renewal didn't work. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

bigdaddytroy72

Yes, the renewal date is today. Can't send SMS or use data but I was able to retrieve a voicemail from my wife complaining that she couldn't reach me. Also couldn't coordinate a meetup with a buddy from out of town without SMS. Not a good day for my service to disappear.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@bigdaddytroy72 Is your renewal date today?

is your service is still working without any issues? 

If your service is working without any issues and please don't worry about it and wait till tomorrow and check your account status again, it should be back to normal. This issue that you are experiencing maybe due to a system glitch at the renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.