cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, didn't request it

phonestuff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a text saying my account was suspended because I requested it. I did not request that! I had trouble activating my phone, turns out I needed a new phone, now I have one. Everything is working. Can someone please reactivate it?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@phonestuff wrote:

I dialed it and it said my service has been temporarily suspended. Everything still works though. I had trouble activating before but why would they suspend it for that reason? My $10 off deal better not be gone.

Is today your payment due date?

If yes, ignore the expire or suspended warning if and only if your phone is still working.  i.e. you can still call, text and use data.  The warning is normal at the evening of your payment due date as long as you phone is still working.  Your plan will be renewed overnight if you enabled the autopay or added fund to pay for the renewal.

If PM or its system erred, you will not lose your plan. Is today your renewal day? If so, this is normal. Plan goes into suspension, eventually Expires, and then renews by morning.

Might not hurt to send @CS_Agent a message in case you have to contact them in the future if you lost your $10 plan.

phonestuff

I dialed it and it said my service has been temporarily suspended. Everything still works though. I had trouble activating before but why would they suspend it for that reason? My $10 off deal better not be gone.

phonestuff

Ok thanks.

phonestuff

I can log into self serve but it says it's suspended there too. Everything still works though.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

It is most likely scam

Can you send the screenshot?

Can you login to your self-serve?

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@phonestuff  Public Mobile will only suspend an account if you do not make payment or your number gets ported out. Public does not suspend accounts upon request.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@phonestuff wrote:

I got a text saying my account was suspended because I requested it. I did not request that! I had trouble activating my phone, turns out I needed a new phone, now I have one. Everything is working. Can someone please reactivate it?

@phonestuff  Dial 611 from your device. If your account is active and not reported as suspended then ignore that text because it did not come from Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.