cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account number

David01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thinking of switching to koodo. I want to port my number over and need the account number. The one I have has a bunch of zeros and doesn't look like a standard, 8 digit number. Help? 

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@David01 I should add--have you already activated?  If not, and you need a referral link (gets you a $25 bill credit, and the peson that referred you as well), there are many people (myself included) offering them up on this thread:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Need-a-Koodo-referral/m-p/226242#M26316... Process is pretty quick and simple, but does need to be initiated before you activate.  If you ordered your SIM online, it may already be too late since they activate upon shipping.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@David01 total should be 14 digits, at least mine was.  I did my port yesterday.  All I used was my phone number, the account number, and my name.  Worked without an issue, took seconds.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmowrote:

you need to loginto self serve and you will see teh account number on teh top right. its starts with 1 followed by  6 or 7 0's then some numbers

Yep, the account number starts with 1, followed by a bunch of 0's.

mimmo

you need to loginto self serve and you will see teh account number on teh top right. its starts with 1 followed by  6 or 7 0's then some numbers

Need Help? Let's chat.