cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension with Plan Change

Pootrick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I recently change my 90 day $135 plan to a 90 day $201 dollar plan. The only change I made from the previous plan was increasing my data from 6 to 12gb. When I log into my account it shows my account as suspended and asking me to make a payment. I have autopay enabled and sufficient funds in my account. It indicated that my future schedule plan change should be active today but that has not taken effect. If anyone can help me figure this out I would really appreciate the help 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

Pootrick
It's already been fixed

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

The labs suggestion to fix the anomalous reporting of account suspension has been there for quite some time.  Every maintenance outage, I hope to never see these kinds of threads again.  Well let's hope this bug fix is included in the upcoming maintenance outage

But then what would we do?  We community helpers would be out of a job.  LOL  Smiley LOL

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The labs suggestion to fix the anomalous reporting of account suspension has been there for quite some time.  Every maintenance outage, I hope to never see these kinds of threads again.  Well let's hope this bug fix is included in the upcoming maintenance outage

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for the update @Pootrick 🙂 I'm really happy to hear that your account is looking good.

Have a great weekend!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Pootrick
Thanks for your help Mary. My account looks good. As one of the other members stated my account was in transition. I jumped the gun a little.

Pat

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Pootrick,

Thank you for raising concern with us! 

I'm really sorry to hear that your new requested plan didn't renew, but fear not! I'm here to help 🙂

Can you please send me your phone number via private message? I'll also send you a link to authenticate your account, and we'll be able to get things fixed for you. Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I see that @SD08 already provided everything necessary (let us do something XD). Like he said if service stopped then contact a mod ; if not just continue on it should fix itself

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Has your service actually halted, i.e. can't make calls or use data? Scheduled plan renewals on autopay will normally show "account suspended" in the early hours of the morning following your payment due date. Then the payment is collected and your account status will change to active again, all while your service usually remains uninterrupted.

On the other hand, if your service has actually stopped, then you'll probably need a moderator to fix that. In that case, you should send them a private message with your account phone number. How to contact mods:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.