cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended?

KemSteven30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The other day I topped up my account with the required amount. I left it thinking everything would be okay, I login today and my account displays suspended even though funds were processed and went through. When I try to reactive.. nothing happens. This is a tad frustrating because it was suppose to pull the money yesterday. Can anyone help me with this? I'd greatly appreciate it as I've never missed a payment it just didn't process what was on my account.

3 REPLIES 3

@KemSteven30 

if your service working fine,, just ignore those message, it's showing before a day to renewal process. after will be ok.

KemSteven30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes everything was working I was just confused at the message, the payment went through just now. I appreciate the info not sure why it was so delayed.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KemSteven30  - are all your services working and your renewal is soon? If so, ignore that message. When your account completes its renewal process that should go away.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.