cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g promo

MenryG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am new here and I just wanted to make sure that there were no promo codes to enter for this one. I subscribed 2 weeks ago before activating my account today. I know it will be effective in 30 days but I am wondering if it is all automated or if I missed a code about that particular promotion. thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

It should be automatic after first cycle.  if not which is unlikely, come back again, they will solve it.  welcome to public mobile.

@Vballxox wrote:

I never received my confirmation email. Is that a concern? 

I dont think so. Many don't get an email confirmation....possibly no one gets one. There is a message on the screen after you submit your email saying it has successfully been entered.

AE_Collector

Vballxox

I never received my confirmation email. Is that a concern? 

MenryG

Thank you for your answer, I am relieved to know that 😄

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@MenryG wrote:

Hi, I am new here and I just wanted to make sure that there were no promo codes to enter for this one. I subscribed 2 weeks ago before activating my account today. I know it will be effective in 30 days but I am wondering if it is all automated or if I missed a code about that particular promotion. thank you!

@MenryG There was no code to enter upon activation. So long as you met all the requirements of the promo you will see the 5Gb and free month within 30 business days. Welcome to PM.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You don't need the code, just use the email you registered for promotion

Welcome aboard

Need Help? Let's chat.