cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25$ referral never received

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I referred a friend last September, during the 25$ referral deal. I just got billed this Monday (3 month plan) and the 25$ reward does not show up anywhere, not on my bill, nor on my rewards tab either.

She did it ONLINE, I got the 1$ a month reward and she also did it in September 6th, so yes, before the deal ended.

As I mentionned it, I get the 1$ reward a month, just didn't get the 25$.

Who can help me ?

Thanks,
Guylaine

22 REPLIES 22

Guylune

@RobertQc

Thanks for your time, I will do that.

Have a great day !

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

Yes, it's there.

@GuyluneOkay, so if what you are saying is correct, looks like you have run into a glitch, public mobile self serve is full of them so I suggest sending a message to the moderator team for them to credit your account where due. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Be patient with the response, could take them a week even. Send only 1 message unless its been more than 7 days. PM staff is fair and they will do what is right, if its rightfully yours.

Guylune

@RobertQc

Yes, it's there.

Guylune

@stonechucker

No need to mention "in store" anymore, as I cleared that out.

Her number is listed in my account.

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

I referred her, I don't have access to her account. I've asked her, but she said she didn't get anything.

@GuyluneCheck one more thing please.

Click "my rewards"

Click the little arrow --> "Total rewards earned"

Look down at Refer a friend, do you see her number there?

refer.png

@Guylune, she would have gotten $10 if she activated in store as that's the 'normal' friend referral reward.  Online, she would have received $25.

Is your friend's cellular number listed on your reward's screen (you'll need to click the triangle symbol to see all your referrals).

If it's not there, your friend didn't refer you, but maybe someone else did?

Guylune

@Carld123

Online, at home. No store. Home.

Guylune

@RobertQc

I referred her, I don't have access to her account. I've asked her, but she said she didn't get anything.

@Guylune, I don't see the $25 credit - it would have been between the June and Sept 11 dates.

Now you'll need to confirm your friend activated ONLINE, and not INSTORE.  A number of locations refuse to sell a sim card alone and force in-store activations.

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

online at home

@GuyluneCheck her account to see if she got $10 or $25 sign up bonus. She would have got one or the other. Normally she gets $10, you get $0 (except for $1 per 30 days)

If she got the $25, there was a glitch only on your side and the moderator team will be able to credit your account where it is due.

If she got $10 and she activated her self at home the proper promotion was not applied, and the moderator team will be able to fix that as wel for both of you.

Guylune

@RobertQc

online at home

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

here's the rest...

Public mobile2.jpgPublic mobile3.jpg

@GuyluneYou're right. It's missing. Are you sure she activated at home online? Or in store online? Can you check her accont to see if she got $10 or $25?

Guylune

@stonechucker

It's not... 😕

Guylune

@RobertQc

here's the rest...

Public mobile2.jpgPublic mobile3.jpg

@Guylune, your previous renewal was on or around Sept 10th, so if it was applied, it will be in older history.

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

Here it is...

Public mobile.jpg

@GuylunePlease go back further. That only shows a couple days ago, we need to see the credit from months ago when your friend signed up

Guylune

@RobertQc

Here it is...

Public mobile.jpg

To get the information in September, you'll need to include the last 6 months of data in your search, as it's been more than 90-days now since Sept 6th.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Guylune

And to be clear..online at home..not online instore?

@Guylune wrote:

@RobertQc

By bill, I meant payment history.

She did it on September 6th.

@GuyluneScreenshots of history please (remove personal details from other parts of self serve)

Guylune

@RobertQc

By bill, I meant payment history.

She did it on September 6th.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Guylune wrote:

Hi,

I referred a friend last September, during the 25$ referral deal. I just got billed this Monday (3 month plan) and the 25$ reward does not show up anywhere, not on my bill, nor on my rewards tab either.

She did it ONLINE, I got the 1$ a month reward and she also did it in September 6th, so yes, before the deal ended.

As I mentionned it, I get the 1$ reward a month, just didn't get the 25$.

Who can help me ?

Thanks,
Guylaine

@GuyluneCheck her account history, did she get $10 or $25?  At least we know since you get the $1 that the process was at least partially completed properly and it is currently active.  What day in september did you activate her plan? That offer was valid from Aug 23 to Sept 13.

I am not sure what you mean by checked your bill, there are no "bills" here, invoices are special request. Can you check your billing transaction account history (it only goes back 6 months) and send a screen shot please?

Need Help? Let's chat.