cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Holiday Contest winner but no prize received.

lchh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text message that I was one of the lucky winners to win a $30 Amazon Gift card for me and a friend. After completing the release form, it was stated that I would receive the prize before Feb 1st. But I have not received anything. Does anyone have any information?

Please advise..

Many thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

lchh

Thank you for your reply and the work that you do day to day. I believe it will be sent by email.

Take great care and stay safe. 

lchh

Thank you, I will ask Catherine.

lchh

I thought this too when I was asked for my email and a friend's email for the second gift card. 

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah, I would give it a few days extra due to covid and the fact that everyone seems to be using the post more often than ever. Congrats on winning!

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Take care. Thanks for all the work you do!

@ra1ne 

I would imagine that Public Mobile would send an Amazon gift card electronically.

ra1ne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m new here, so I’m not really sure how Public ships. 

But I work for Canada Post and the Mississauga Processing Plant has had an entire shift on quarantine due to covid outbreak for the last two weeks. So expect delays if Public operates in Toronto. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Today is February 1.  Maybe it will come today.  If you are having problems, claiming the prize, get in touch with @Catherine_T .  

Need Help? Let's chat.