cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 AutoPay

Tony_Xu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I just signed up the plan of $25 per 30 days and set up the pre-authorized payment with credit card. But I do not see the $2 being applied to my account? Any body knows why? Please help me! Thank you!  

16 REPLIES 16

Tony_Xu

Thank you! @ChuckYeah 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tony_Xu wrote:

Hi guys,

I just signed up the plan of $25 per 30 days and set up the pre-authorized payment with credit card. But I do not see the $2 being applied to my account? Any body knows why? Please help me! Thank you!  

PM_overview_rewards.JPG

Disregard the arrow for now.

Up top you see Available Funds. If you have $2 here then you did set up autopay at activation. (you might have received other credits like $10 so then you might see $12)

Lower down under My Rewards you see Autopay Reward. If you see $2 here then your autopay is set up and you will get that reduced off your plan cost on your next renewal.

@Tony_Xu , if you are set up for autopay, as it seems you are, and you do not have $2 in your "Available Funds", I believe it is unlikely you will get credit for that $2 AUTOMATICALLY. 

You'll have to contact @CS_Agent to get that $2 I think. I also have a sneaky suspicion that you may not get future auto-pay credits either, if you do not get this fixed.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tony_Xu  when did you enable autopay? During sim card / account activation? Or after you activated your sim card?

If during activation you should see a $2 credit (which you don't)

If after activation the credit will appear during plan renewal.

@Tony_Xu  Give it a couple of days. If it doesn't appear in your balance or under rewards then contact a moderator. Take a screenshot of your overview page for your records.

@Tony_Xu wrote:

Thank you! I saw below info in my account without the 2$ reward.

AutoPay

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jan 28, 2020
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

On Jan 28th 2020 system should automatically apply the $2 credit.

@Tony_Xu  If you are registered for autopay  you will need to contact the moderators. If not check to see if you do have a card on file in your account...under payment. And sign up for autopay. Or if there is no card...add one and register (sign up) for autopay.

Tony_Xu

Thank you! I saw below info in my account without the 2$ reward.

AutoPay

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Jan 28, 2020
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

Tony_Xu

Thank you! Nothing, not even 0$

@ChuckYeah wrote:

OK. Down near the bottom of your Overview page at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.

Does it say you are on autopay?

@Tony_Xu 

Here's what it looks like if you are.

Screenshot_20191229_094817.jpg

@Tony_Xu  What does it say under your rewards? $2, $4 or 0?

OK. Down near the bottom of your Overview page at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.

Does it say you are on autopay?

Tony_Xu

Thank you! I will wait and see.

Tony_Xu

Thank you for your answer! Unfortunately, the $2 is not there.

For your first month, no credit is applied. You should see the $2 credit in your "Additional Funds". Next month, you will see another $2 applied and the $4 will be applied to your second month.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and look under my rewards.. does it say autopay reward ($2)??

If so, then you do have it. System will credit you at renewal time when payment is due.

Need Help? Let's chat.