cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 Plan - 3G Data Plan

Seren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up a couple weeks ago for the $15 plan (3G Data Plans) in this photo from this PM brochure, at my local London Drugs store:57015607_549219622237130_1968528350938923008_n.jpg

After a few days of use, I noticed that "Unlimited Province Wide" is somehow missing from my plan, as noted in this screenshot of my account below.  

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 7.16.24 PM.png

It looks like I am on a different plan (the $15 promotion I see when I select "Change My Plan") and the one listed in that brochure is not on the website.  Who do I speak to to get this resolved?  I feel like I've been baited and switched by Public Mobile here!  

Thanks guys!

5 REPLIES 5

Seren

You may be correct - it could well be a misprint.  The brochure is a black and white one from London Drugs, where I signed up for PM.  It's a photo of it I took w/ my phone.  You can see the (colour) electronics underneath the very scratched countertop I was standing at.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seren wrote:

I signed up a couple weeks ago for the $15 plan (3G Data Plans) in this photo from this PM brochure, at my local London Drugs store:

After a few days of use, I noticed that "Unlimited Province Wide" is somehow missing from my plan, as noted in this screenshot of my account below.  

It looks like I am on a different plan (the $15 promotion I see when I select "Change My Plan") and the one listed in that brochure is not on the website.  Who do I speak to to get this resolved?  I feel like I've been baited and switched by Public Mobile here!  

Thanks guys!

Interesting. Seems to be a mis-print. One of my phones has that plan and there's no mention of province-wide and nowhere else that I know of says anything about province-wide.

I wouldn't go as far as to say bait and switch but could certainly be confusing. If the plan had that calling method then you would have seen it on the overview page as well. The fact that you don't see it anywhere and probably didn't all this time...suggests a mis-print.

Do have a colour picture or is it a b&w photo-copy?

@Seren wrote:

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply.  The brochure was at London Drugs, where I signed up for this service.  

I will have to check my local LD.  It looks like something they may have printed, or photocopied.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Seren

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your reply.  The brochure was at London Drugs, where I signed up for this service.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Seren wrote:

I signed up a couple weeks ago for the $15 plan (3G Data Plans) in this photo from this PM brochure:57015607_549219622237130_1968528350938923008_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 7.16.24 PM.png

Who do I speak to to get this resolved?  I feel like I've been baited and switched by Public Mobile here!  

Thanks guys!

There is nothing missing.  That plan is 100 minutes total time incoming and outgoing.  There is no unlimited Provincial calling.

ETA.  I just noticed what you were referring to.  Where was this brochure, just wondering where you picked it up from

ETA AGAIN lol.  You will need to contact the moderators to see if you can get this. There will be some fine print somewhere saying errors in printing do not need to be honoured or something like but worth a shot.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.