Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@z10user4 thank you!

@CannonFodder thank you!

Oracle

And here i thought they have yet to select winners since there were too many entries to go through and with a lot of them being duplicates. We made the team aware of the duplicate entries so they must've made sure all winners are meeting the requirements. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

And here i thought they have yet to select winners since there were too many entries to go through and with a lot of them being duplicates. We made the team aware of the duplicate entries so they must've made sure all winners are meeting the requirements. 

And yet JenL made one proper submission but replied a bunch of times to other posts. I just posted once in the entire thread.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4  I made one proper submission quite close to the end of the contest but had responded to questions in the thread. I never thought of checking the private messages of the accounts i manage because they never will. I hope one of them didnt win and never replied! I didnt win I know that much.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4  I made one proper submission quite close to the end of the contest but had responded to questions in the thread. I never thought of checking the private messages of the accounts i manage because they never will. I hope one of them didnt win and never replied! I didnt win I know that much.

Set up email notifications for those accounts. I have them set to send me an email if and when a post of mine is selected as the solution. And if and when I get a pm.

Which by the way has changed. It used to be that that email had the content of the pm. Now it just has the link. Maybe they're using that as a defense against people replying to the email rather than going to private messaging and replying.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4  I have mine purposely turned off so I don't get constant notifications. I didn't have it turned off for my other personal account and that one thread inundated that email. I check it very rarely and it had pages of notifications. I shall have to check the settings for the other accounts. Thanks!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so to be clear, there is no list of all winners?  That was my understanding.  Just too bad becasue I don't frequently check so maybe I missed it (or my family members who have their own lines)... :-(.  Too bad we don't get txt message with a notification.   Did the draw actually took place?

@beleaf67 yes, it actually happened.