Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - February 2018

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PUBLICMOBILE_TopContributorBanners_v1-FEB_DESIGN_V3_Jan8.png

Hello Community,

Despite some challenges we faced recently, we would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

December 2017 Top 0.1%.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 0.5% are truly amazing!

Top 0.5% February 2018.pngTop 0.5% February 2018.png

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@wetcoaster, @stonechucker, @mtfolks, @Watoko, @koimr1, @pakmode, @ute1978, @PhoneSeeker, @Lg85, @Civic_E, @canucks4life and many more….

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for February! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Contributor Levels.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community wiki.

31 REPLIES 31

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thousand bravos guys. Keep on.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kav2001c Yes right now it's very much a wait and see what happens game lol Smiley LOL

Acekiller

congraz everyone!

@kav2001c

Porting to the Koodo promo automatically closes the PM account, so yeah you'd lose access to any discontinued plans and accumulated Loyalty Rewards, you'd have to start again from "scratch".

Some people were apparently able to take the Koodo promo without porting their PM numbers, or with different numbers.  So they might be able to reactivate their suspended PM accounts for up to 90 days.  Of course they'd lose money (by switching to Koodo part way into their prepaid PM service cycle) and they'd lose money (if Koodo didn't pay the $100 credit up front but instead as $25 per month, and because Koodo doesn't pay referral bonuses until both numbers stay with Koodo for 90 days).  Maybe the PM mods could adjust this lose-lose situation if asked, but it seems doubtful since the whole PM-to-Koodo migration was prompted by Telus.

I'm not saying I would make this decision lightly, it seems like a loss any way you take it.  Just saying that I expect there will be a few people who do it nonetheless.

@Korth won't switch back lose the old 12GB plans though?

There's always a few who make the switch then switch back.  For any number of reasons, though as often as not based on "irrational" preferences and loyalties, lol.  I expect the vast majority of Koodo immigrants will be happy but a fair number of disaffected refugees will still return to PM.

@denkom I don't think many of the long time members have left (or else they still like to post here haha)

We shall see (offer to switch is still on and also many have not rec sims from Koodo yet)

denkom

It's nice to see the community is still going strong, despite a lot of longtime PM members switching over to Koodo.

dna2016

@Brooke_C great festive Valentine banner, nice job.

Congrats to all recognized for their efforts in the community forum, espcially those who were able to reach the top 0.5% and 0.1%, you definitely help increase the level of available service for all PM customers, we really appreciate that, especially me when I first started my services.  

Keep up the great work in providing that support.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone!!!

thank you so much for all your hard works and help. 

jpar

Congrats everyone!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all the top contributors! Lets continue to help improve the community.

@Korthwrote:
That wasn't the busiest month I have seen here but it was probably the most disruptive to our community.  It will be interesting to see the names over the next few months to see who has stayed and who was left.

+This

The endless spamming of Koodo referrals, arguments over Koodo promos, and late-arrivals to the "infamous" Letter from Dave just won't die down.

I hope Koodo is done with bullying away PM's lunch money and will finally just go away.  They've got their own forums for arguments about Koodo promos and policies, lol.  And it's quite telling that they enforce a ban-policy on using their forum to solicit referrals.

This is totally a Telus decision to do this to PM.  They are the same company that decided to raise prices on Legacy Plan holders twice in 13 months.  Try a 25% price increase for the 12gb $120 plan.  If you feel PM is being picked on by big sister you are wrong.  It is the parent picking on PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@kav2001cwrote:

Congrats all Cat Very Happy

I have to be the one to ask; was delay to check who is actually still with Public this month?

Is that why the original limit of 15th imposed by Koodo?

Cat Wink

I am still here.  It will be an interesting next month.  Regardless of what happens, there's still a good enthusiastic bunch ready to continue with looking after the community forum.  It will always be in good hands.

PJC

One of the busiest months I'd say. Congratulations to all who got rewards and thanks to all who made contributions to the community!

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks  @Brooke_C. Congrats everyone! 

Glad to see my community rewards growing!

That wasn't the busiest month I have seen here but it was probably the most disruptive to our community.  It will be interesting to see the names over the next few months to see who has stayed and who was left.

+This

The endless spamming of Koodo referrals, arguments over Koodo promos, and late-arrivals to the "infamous" Letter from Dave just won't die down.

I hope Koodo is done with bullying away PM's lunch money and will finally just go away.  They've got their own forums for arguments about Koodo promos and policies, lol.  And it's quite telling that they enforce a ban-policy on using their forum to solicit referrals.

canucks4life

Can I get a cheque mailed for $2-4? Cat LOLCat LOL

Congrats to all.  That wasn't the busiest month I have seen here but it was probably the most disruptive to our community.  It will be interesting to see the names over the next few months to see who has stayed and who was left.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

closng

Congrats to all the top contributors (who are still left with us :)), it's been a crazy month indeed!

shartomjam

Congrats to all!  It sure was an interesting month - lots of reading :P.

The delay was caused because they'd lost the switch to:

light...end of tunnel.jpegWhat's that you're saying? ... I have too much time on my hands? !!

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kav2001cwrote:
I have to be the one to ask; was delay to check who is actually still with Public this month?

Cat Wink

@kav2001c

That thought had crossed my mind as well, but then I realized...what difference should it really make?  Those who contributed should still be recognized even if they're no longer with PM.  Their absence should not diminish their contributions/efforts, just as members can still be bravoed for posts after they're long gone.  As for the rewards, they were already handed out a week ago, and if anyone was no longer around to benefit from it, that was their choice to leave.

matbasm

Congratulations to everyone who has contributed and helped out in the community. Keep it up. February was a bit crazy, as has been the start of March. Special thanks to the mods & oracles (current & past).  I hope most of you will be here next month.

Congrats all Cat Very Happy

Cat Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone. Keep up the great work. It has been a difficult month, but hopefully it is behind us. I suspect that the top contributors will be completely different next month.

Thanks to the Oracles & Mods.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all contributors, regardless of badge level earned.

Thanks to the moderators for their tireless efforts, especially in a challenging month of fallout from the (now-cancelled) price increase and Koodo migration push.

February kickstarted a lively period of activity, and it will certainly be an interesting year going forward for the PM community. As noted recently, PM just passed its third anniversary in its current form.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I hope to be here for its fourth.

Lg85

Thank you all PM community members and especially the oracles who participated to assist, provide advice, and offer solutions to other customers who needed help to resolve their issues in a rather hectic February. Bravo all! 

It was a very challenging month.  This month, thanks again to all those who tried to help out and for the patience of everyone throughout the past few weeks , especially when factoring in the whole price increase annoucement and the Koodo migration plan discussions.

Welcome to all new members and farewell to those who left over the past moonth.  Maybe, some day, we'll see some of you back.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

It was a chaotic month 

Need Help? Let's chat.