Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - February 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired
Top Contributors Banner(Jan).jpg

February was an exciting month for our Community. With your help, feedback and suggestions we are proud of the many accomplishments made in the Community and with our support teams. One of the many exciting accomplishments from last month is that we increased our online support teams and our new Moderators, Shazia_K, Kalla_O and Kenza_M, are doing an awesome job helping customers directly through our Community. Our response times have been greatly reduced and we appreciate all the positive feedback and encouragement we’ve received on this initiative so far. Here are our Top Contributors for the month of February.

top_cont(Jan).png

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@makkahn28 | @NDesai | @ckl | @saukalra | @TroyDaBes | @Duckman | @Rockdaddy22 | @ckl | @hotcakes| @pav| @justmag …and many more!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

CL.png

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

13 REPLIES 13

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all!  A community for the ages!

Vakshwell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone that contributes to this wonderful community! Everyones individual help to problems and questions makes this place so much better. It's nice to see individuals help each other out whenever possible! 😀

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well done everyone!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren

Thank you for thinking well of my post, and congrats!

Cheers.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wow, top contributer 2 months in a row?  I'm honoured!!!

I love what @Martin said, as he has in past months as well:

@Martin wrote:

Even if you replied to only one post, you helped to make this community the friendly, welcoming and positive place that it's become.

This really says it well!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats guys!

sportymi

Congrat! Happy enough if I make it to the top 50%. lol~

spoolinx86
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations everyone. You guys are what makes this community great (plus the Public Mobile support team of course Smiley Wink)

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Congratulations to those named and unnamed!

Even if you replied to only one post, you helped to make this community the friendly, welcoming and positive place that it's become.

Cheers.

Rockdaddy22
Congrats once again to everyone :). As always, its an honor to be mentioned, thanks @Jeremy_M and the rest of the community.

TroyDaBes

Nice! I got mentioned again! Thank you! Also, congrats to all people who were mentioned !

imm1304

Congrats to everyone, and thanks to all the wonderful members and PM staff who make this forum a useful and interesting place.

Tought luck @NDesai, you're doing great.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone!

I should've been on top 0.5% 😞

Well, better luck next time. 

Need Help? Let's chat.