Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

I changed my number last night and my network still isn't working 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You should start your own thread.  Have you tried to reboot your phone ?  What it the status in your account ?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Praise the top contributors! They rule!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Top Contributors – January 2020

Am a month behind, so congratulations to the December 2019 top contributors

And congratulations to the January 2020 contributors too...it'll probably be the same people again in December! 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good work all!!!

Highlighted

@NaviWireless   People respond to posts, they bravo posts, they accept solutions, they refer friends. If you want more information go to my account, then go to learn more about the community. It will tell you there how you can get your bill down to $0.

Highlighted

@shiblee  When you logon to my account, scroll down a little to where it that says learn more about community. Click there and you can learn a lot!

Highlighted

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone and thank you for your service! You make this community awesome! 😄

I still have 3 badges for December so I'm not sure which I'll end up with. Probably 50% since I have 2 of those. Heh. Thanks PM! All your hard work is appreciated!

Yup...totally confused too...received and still showing 3 badges. I think I figured it out from self-serv but can't be totally sure if this will change.

Anyway, congrats to all. Keep helping out others.

And sure enough, I was originally given one amount for Community Reward only to have it be changed when my renewal happened. Not nice.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pm-smayer97 what we the mods response when you contacted them about it ?

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone and thank you for your service! You make this community awesome! 😄

I still have 3 badges for December so I'm not sure which I'll end up with. Probably 50% since I have 2 of those. Heh. Thanks PM! All your hard work is appreciated!

Yup...totally confused too...received and still showing 3 badges. I think I figured it out from self-serv but can't be totally sure if this will change.

And sure enough, I was originally given one amount for Community Reward only to have it be changed when my renewal happened. Not nice.

Highlighted

@gblackma wrote:

@pm-smayer97 what we the mods response when you contacted them about it ?

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Usually I will fight for any amount if there is a just principle to address. But with PM, I have grown tired of the pushback, even when they are proven to be wrong. And in many case PM resorts to silence. So it just is not worth the effort for the small difference, especially one-of situations, such as this one. If it happens again, I might pursue it.

EDIT:  because of your post, I decided to pursue it. I'll report back...though I suspect I know how they will answer.