cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

@CannonFodder wrote:

@AE_Collector  So, are ya gettin' antsy about the Jan. Top Contributors announcement yet? 😉  🤣 

Check your community reward on your overview page.  It was distributed last night.  But the offical announcement will take a few days depending on how busy the moderator team is.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@AE_Collector  So, are ya gettin' antsy about the Jan. Top Contributors announcement yet? 😉  🤣 

@CannonFodder  it's already credited to your account..just log in and you can see what you ranked.

Oh, I know, I've seen it already, since someone mentioned it last night, but @AE_Collector was gettin' kind of annoyed it took them so long to get last month's announcement out. 😄

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@CannonFodder  it's already credited to your account..just log in and you can see what you ranked.

Oh, I know, I've seen it already, since someone mentioned it last night, but @AE_Collector was gettin' kind of annoyed it took them so long to get last month's announcement out. 😄

@CannonFodder 😝😂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  @popping  @Jb456  I noticed they were added this morning....its a tough road trying to remain at the top....including the bravo leaderboard.