cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance this weekend

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from Friday, November 11th  10:50 PM (ET) until Saturday, November 12th 8:45 AM (ET) &

Nov 13th (Sun) 12:00am to Nov 13th (Sun) 10:00am EST you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
50 REPLIES 50

Smcanada99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys just logged into the system on my account my plan, plan details and change my plan tabs are not working @Shazia_K

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Annoucements are usually on a Tuesday. So I would not assume it's delayed until after then.

power-fade

Only got 2 lines to work with same CC, had to use diff CC for 3rd line.

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K Too Bad, The server is still down. I am trying to activate my friend's sim for past 1.30 hrs. 

Either the US Roam is tomorrow, after the Promo, Meaning after Nov 20, or it was postponed

I'd be shocked and saddened, surprised and disappointed if it was suddenly Canned.

Postponed, I can at least understand why, everything must be exceptionally awesome

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imm1304 I do not. That's one for the staff to answer.  But currently nobody has reported to get 3 lines working on one card

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@McLaren have you got definitive word on this 2-lines per credit card limit?

I ask because I vaguely recall one of the mods (@Shazia_K?) telling someone else that its upto 5 lines before the system stops you.  

I am paying for 2 and may be adding a 3rd line tomorrow, so maybe I will find the answer tomorrow 😄

McLaren

@srlawren yes I read that somewhere not sure if it was here or RFD, but yeah apparently that is the case

srlawren
@McLaren that good to know about the two account per credit card limit... I don't think I was aware of that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

McLaren

@Tygr haha no worries glad it worked out.  Sometimes when signing up, one can get too excited with all the money you get to save and thus enter the wrong number

Tygr

I tried one more time and bingo.  You were right, it worked with my wife's card.  I don't want to admit this but the first time I put the cw2 number in wrong.  Thanks for your help Mclaren!

Tygr

Lol, I thought you had it but no luck.  Tried my wife's card with the same results.

thanks for the help

McLaren

@Tygr oh apparently you can only use the same cc on maximum 2 accounts only.  So you'll need to use a different card for the 3rd line.

Tygr

Thanks McLaren, I've actually activated two sims this week already with no issues.  I'll try again tomorrow.

McLaren

@Tygr make sure the address and name are identical to what's on file with your cc.  Perhaps try another card?  Or wait till tomorrow to try again

Tygr

Hi I've been trying to activate my Sim all day.  I know the maintenance was supposed to end at 10 am but I can't activate my SIM.  All I cogent after entering all info and credit info is we cannot verify your credit card.  My credit card isn't the problem, I've used it today and I've tried my wife's.  is this still do to maintenance or is something else wrong?

thanks

twu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

kebenu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Check your private messages please

tylerp_105

Thanks didn't notice this.  A friend was going to set it up during that window.  Would of drove him nuts trying to access the page.

nekkidtruth

@Jonavin wrote:

Didn't even noticed there are actually two maintenance windows. Tonight and tomorrow night.

I didn't notice that either! Lol

Jonavin

Didn't even noticed there are actually two maintenance windows. Tonight and tomorrow night.

I hope that the "Change on next renewal date" issue will be fixed in this maintenance.

Fingers crossed

Jonavin

10 hour maintenance window. Probably buffer in time for post deployment testing and rollback. 

nekkidtruth

It's a 10 hour deployment 😉

Rockdaddy22
Only time will tell 🙂

pakmode

Oh wow. A 2 day deployment can only mean big things.

Is this the official launch of US Roaming and other add-ons?

dood

If everything goes successfully, it will solve a lot of headache for people switching to Public Mobile. Finger crossed!

trshtup

Good to kow, thanks for the head's up!

Rockdaddy22
That would be cool 🙂

Jonavin
Hopefully this means the new US roaming goes live. Need to make one more trip before Trump takes over and ruins the place. 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.