cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - July 26th 12:00am to 7:00am (EST)

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from 12:00am to 7:00am on July 26th you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
1 REPLY 1

Alex-M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well.. having worked as a Technical Support Agent for an ISP, I can say that there is always room for improvement when it comes to website maintenance and upgrades to certain services and areas of the site itself.

I can only hope that with the upcoming System Maintenance that is scheduled for July 26th, 2016 comes an improvement to the way things are handled by Public Mobile's self serve-system. And please, please.. if Public Mobile can add a payment alert notification to let it's agents know that payment was made, this would avoid a lot of problems that customers such as myself and others have experienced with their accounts suddenly going into suspension or expiration, when payments have already been made.

Please and thank you. I sincerely hope you fix and address issues that plague not only the self-serve area of your site, but also other problematic areas.

Need Help? Let's chat.