Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Survey

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community!

You've probably noticed that we're doing a survey. We figured that you might have some questions, so here are your answers:

What is this survey for?

• We will use this survey as a way to make sure we are meeting your expectations, so let us know how you feel. We want to know how we're doing so far, so that we can continue to improve and make the Community a better place.

Why am I being asked to do this survey?

• Because you are a valued member of our Community and this space is for you, we want to hear your thoughts.

Will the results be published in the Community?

• While we will not be making the full results of the survey public, we will share some of the key learnings with the Community.

I’m having trouble with the pop-up window.  Is there another way to take the survey?

I closed the survey because I didn't have time to do it.  Is there a way to take it again?

Once I take the survey, will the notice to take the survey stop appearing?

• Yes. 

Thanks everyone!  We really appreciate your input.

17 REPLIES 17

@theresident survey was over in summertime

theresident
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
The link for the survey doesn't work now.

spoolinx86
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Done. 😄

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

oh no, looks like they fixed mine but not yours 

@kav2001c wrote:

No

I just got it again

Tonight

homer

great, it no longer shows up  🙂 

Edited: @David_J the pop-up window comes back... but it's ok, I can bear with it 

@David_J wrote:

@homer Thanks for the heads up - it's been fixed and the survey should now only appear to those who have not completed it. 

No

I just got it again

Tonight

@homer wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@Jeremy_M unfortunately the survey WILL ask us to fill it out mutliple times. Not every time mind you, but after completion it showed up for me again today (second time).

This could seriously impact your results so I suggest it should be looked into

shows up every time I log in... already filled 

Mine is actually getting worse now

Before it was once every couple of days now it seems every day

I can only surmise it is becoming more persistant as it tries to get feedback (again lol) before survey closes

I mentoned @Jeremy_M already, but the survey seems broken since we get constant pop ups now

@homer Thanks for the heads up - it's been fixed and the survey should now only appear to those who have not completed it. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@homer@kav2001c

Thanks for bringing this up, we will look into this and get back 🙂

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

homer

@kav2001c wrote:

@Jeremy_M unfortunately the survey WILL ask us to fill it out mutliple times. Not every time mind you, but after completion it showed up for me again today (second time).

shows up every time I log in... already filled 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Done 

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

Alex-M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello @Jeremy_M Your idea of having a Community Survey where PM community members can give thier input and leave comments about the service and experience they have had thus far as customers of PM, is a really good idea.

I would like to see this Community Survey put into full effect and utilized to it's fullest capacity in the sense that whatever comments and ratings were given by the PM community members, are used to better improve the overall PM customer support when addressing and troubleshooting issues that customers have, and are better resolved with more support and a knowledgable undertaking of how to best approach issues that not only plague areas of this website, but also the smooth transition of services being offered by this Mobile Carrier.

@imm1304 nope never clear cookies (that means I need to remember passwords haha)

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @kav2001c,

Did you clear cache/history/cookies of your browser since taking the survey?  

Since I took the survey, I have been back to the community a few times without getting the notification. 

TroyDaBes

Done. Answered the survey! 

homer

filled! 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.