Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 8 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-8.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

It’s Day 8 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Refer your friends, and you could win something yummy! Find out how, click here.

5 REPLIES 5

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Sorry to hear that your friend had a bad experience with one egift card.  This is a promotion from PM, its completely optional and you don't have to love it.  🙂

If you wish to donate to a needy family, I know many places where I personally help out all year long.. I can give you some addresses if you like to join me in the GTA.  You can give time, food, drinks, clothes... basically whatever you like to offer.  

anon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In response to imm1304. A friend of mine used an e-gift card and was not allowed to use the remaining value on it; even though he as told by the first restaurant that he could. Also have you ever considered not everyone owns a cell phone. Especially, a needy family.

I agree with @imm1304. It's 2015 - normal (plastic) gift cards should not even be around! They prolly won't be for too much longer.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The #14DaysOfGiveaways page states that its an egift card.  

Electronic gift cards have grown in popularity and become acceptable norm nowadays.  It won't be considered cheap, you can forward the egift card to someone else and they can use it from their phone as well.  

Also, egift cards are preferred by many who don't wish to give out their home/mailing address.   

anon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not too much info on what the actual prize is. Had previous trouble with a major Bank who lied about a promised dining gift card, that they later turned into an E-card. Why are these companies so cheap? They assume everyone owns a printer; and if you want to use it as a gift, to say a needy family; you feel so cheap handing them a piece of paper. 

Need Help? Let's chat.